Ezoic is a powerful tester platform that uses artificial intelligence to improve your ad revenue, site speed, and user experience. It’s an AI solution for digital publishers. Also, by digital publishers, this is what Ezoic implies: bloggers, revenue managers, enterprises, AdSense publishers, and independent publishers.
Being a Google-certified publishing partner is the thing that makes Ezoic respectable from the beginning. What further makes Ezoic extraordinary is that it does automatic intelligent optimizations by seeing how various types of visitors respond to ad areas set on your site. All the more precisely, the Ezoic platform targets opening more revenue from each site visit.
As per Ezoic, the issue numerous sites have is that they treat each user the equivalent. Nonetheless, if you somehow happened to offer a more customized user experience, not exclusively would the quantity of users increment and the user experience will turn out to be more pleasant, yet you’ll see an increase in your revenue income also. What’s more, that is decisively what Ezoic endeavors to convey.
Ezoic is, truth be told, great for those looking to satisfy their site visitors from the very beginning. For instance, the Ezoic platform might be great for bloggers who acknowledge they need to improve their ad revenue because as time passes by, many understand that ads are probably the easiest approaches to make money online). Presently, Ezoic is in reality a digital gem however, you likely can’t help thinking about how absolutely it can help your site, and that is the thing that we will cover in the following section.
Specifically, in the event that you are using AdSense, Media.net, or another comparable ad network, you will adore finding out about Ezoic.
Suppose you had a supportive companion who advised you:
• Exactly where to put your ads.
• Which displays sizes to use.
• Which advertisers to work with with to make the most money from your blog.
That would straightforwardly affect the measure of cash you make from your blog, right?
For instance, imagine a scenario where you discovered that the manner in which you’re as of now showing your ads isn’t optimal.
In the event that you changed to a better way, you could instantly make more money without needing to increase your blog’s traffic.
• That’s actually the thing Ezoic is attempting to assist with.
Ezoic allows you to test ad placements, sizes, and publishers to discover the combination which gets you the most money.
Ezoic claims that most sites see a revenue increment of at least50% from executing their optimization.
• In truth, they’ve worked with over 21,000 sites.
• Those sites increased their revenue by an average of 115%!
Those are incredible numbers!
And keeping in mind that the focus of this review is on ad optimization, Ezoic can likewise help you test your site’s format and substance, as well
Let’s take a look at why this tool is so helpful and how you can start using it.
Testing Ads placements and size Is Incredibly Important
There are two reasons I prescribe you to test your ads:
- To make more money: I know, this one is self-evident. It’s what most site proprietors are searching for when they test anything on their site. Furthermore, testing is a really good method to optimize the measure of cash you make from your blog or site.
- To optimize user experience: This reason is one individual probably won’t consider so a lot. However, imagine a scenario where you discovered that one bunch of ads caused individuals to leave a page immediately. Maybe the two sets of ads you’re looking at making a similar measure of cash per page view, yet one offers a much better user experience. Realizing that is similarly as significant for your blog. By maximizing your user experience, you can keep your readers returning.
Why Testing Ads By Yourself Is Hard To Do
You may be thinking this:
• Testing ads are easy. All I require is a straightforward A/B test and I will know which one is better.
Yet, here’s the issue with that:
Those fundamental tests aren’t considering into account all of the significant factors. They’re not maximizing your cash however much as could be possible.
• Testing ads the right way is actually quite troublesome (without assistance).
Furthermore, on the off chance that you care about getting exact outcomes and really making more money, you should need to do your testing the right way.
Why Simple A/B Tests Aren’t Good Enough
You presumably have numerous ads per page. So on the off chance that you just split-test each arrangement in turn, you’re not getting a precise worth.
• You just see the distinction for that one ad placement.
What you need to think often about is how much cash the whole visit makes, which incorporates all of your ad placements. You need an approach to look at all of the ads on one page simultaneously.
Much more significantly, you additionally need to:
• Maximize the cash you make over the whole visit.
Generally, your readers will navigate to more than one page. So you should have the option to analyze the cash you make per unique visit.
To exhibit this present, here’s a speedy example comparing two options:
Options 1 makes you $1 per page view. Visitors who see Option 1 typically see 3 pages.
• Option 1 = $3 per visit ($1 x 3 pages saw by the visitor).
Option 2 makes you $.75 per page view. Yet, visitors who see Option 2 generally see 5 pages.
• Option 2 is = $3.75 per visit ($.75 x 5 pages viewed by the visitor).
On the off chance that you only looked at earnings per page view, you would think Option 1 was the best.
However, Option 2 gets you more cash-flow.
That is the reason running these point by point tests can place more cash in your bank.
• But it appears to be confounded and time-consuming, isn’t that right?
Running these tests yourself would be unfathomably troublesome.
• That’s the reason Ezoic is a particularly significant tool.
It automatically runs every one of these tests for you, so you can be certain you’re getting however much cash as could be expected from your blog’s ads.
How to Set Up Ezoic For Increasing Ad Revenue:
Since I’ve told you why Ezoic is so beneficial, I’ll tell you how to integrate Ezoic on your blog.
There are 5 stages that you need to follow:
- Create an account and link it to your blog using Cloudflare.
- Add the Ezoic script to your blog’s header.
- Convert all current ad units to serve through Ezoic, and create new ad units.
- Apply for Google’s Ad Exchange program.
- Start using the Ezoic Ad Tester.
(In this guide, I will set up Ezoic on a WordPress site. In the event that you are on another platform, the process will be the equivalent aside from WordPress explicit things.)
• Start by creating a free account on Ezoic.
• Note: Sub-domains are not supported. So in the event that you have a .blogspot domain name, ensure you get a custom domain name. In the event that you are as of now on a self-hosted WordPress blog, you are all set.
• Once you are inside your dashboard unexpectedly, you need to begin with these three stages:
1. Integrate Your Site
The initial step is to interface Ezoic to your site.
Ezoic works with any platform as long as your site is on the root domain and not the sub-domain.
• Click on “Integrate Your Site” to begin.
The best (and quickest) approach to integrate Ezoic into your site is by using CloudFlare.
Once this is done, go to the “Integration” tab over here.
• Click on “Incorporate Now!” under the CloudFlare logo:
• Login using your CloudFlare account:
A “success message” will be shown like this:
As far as I might be concerned, this is an unquestionable requirement. CloudFlare makes everything a lot more secure.
You’ll likewise need to experience a couple of more setup steps that Ezoic will assist you with. They generally include adding some code snippets to your site so Ezoic can work appropriately. I think beginner bloggers may think that it’s hard to add these code bits, as some of them require a nice measure of code information. For instance, you should have the option to wrap all your existing advertisement codes in Ezoic snippets.
2. Set Up Ad Testing
Whenever you’re integrated, return to the dashboard and click on “Setup Ad Testing.”
(In the event that you have explored away from the dashboard, use this direct link.)
• You need to add a couple of lines of code between the head tag:
On the off chance that you are using WordPress, you can use the free Header and Footer WordPress plugin to add these codes.
• Once you add the code, click on “Continue to Step 2”.
• Wrap Your Existing Ads Or Create New Ad Units
• Pay good consideration here as this one is significant.
• I hope you know that AdSense has lifted the limits of the number of AdSense ads on a page. However, you actually don’t have any desire to make your page indistinguishable in view of such a large number of ads.
• If you as of now have an ad, you need to wrap those ads inside the code generated subsequent to tapping on “Create New Ad Units“.
Whenever you are finished replacing all current ad units on your site with this wrapped ad unit, it’s time to add more ad units.
With Ezoic you can run more than 3 ad units. I would propose to keep it at 5-6 most extreme so your site doesn’t look cluttered.
For my situation, I’m choosing 4.
(II will show you how to limit the number of ads in the upcoming section.)
Presently, I will create a new ad unit using Ezoic and will place it in my WordPress blog’s sidebar.
• Under “Ad Tester“, click on “+ Add Display Ad Unit“.
• On the next page, select what ad unit you might want to create
• Clicking on “Create Ad” will take you to the next page where you can get the code.
• Now, you should simply go to the “widget” segment of your blog and paste the code into a book gadget.
• This is a fundamental step and any individual who has quite recently begun with WordPress ought to have the option to do it.
• If you are uncertain, here is a picture to understand the different ad areas on a blog:
Whenever you have added the code in your blog’s sidebar, create more ad units and add the codes onto your blog.
Do ensure you go to the “Turn On/Off” section and turn on ad types for all devices.
Apply for Google’s Ad Exchange:
Return to the Ezoic dashboard (here is the direct link) and you will see one more field called “Apply for Google’s Ad Exchange.”
• Click on that, fill out a quick form, and your application will be submitted.
Presently, return to the Ezoic dashboard and you will see the accompanying content “Apply for Google’s Ad Exchange”:
• “We are waiting for that Google to review your application. This can take from 1 – 24 hours.”
Ad Testing and Placement
This is the place where things get intriguing.
To begin using Ezoic, you need to install the Ezoic Chrome addon
Ezoic has some prescribed best procedures to get from their testing.
• Creating whatever number of ad units as could be possible under the circumstances.
• Selecting numerous ad show sizes. (Even of whether you don’t think they’ll work – it’s good to allow Ezoic to test them to get genuine information.)
• Using the entirety of the accessible ad areas. (Once more, even if you don’t think they will work. Just let Ezoic test to ensure.)
When your ads are good to go up, Ezoic can begin running experiments.
As a matter of course, Ezoic has you join with the Google DoubleClick Ad Exchange.
This exchange allows a large number of ad networks to compete for your ad spots with real-time bidding.
But now you might be asking this question:
• What in case I’m using AdSense, Media.net, or another ad network to monetize my site; does Ezoic totally replace them?
In any case, you should install another application into your Ezoic account.
It’s called Mediation.
The Mediation application allows you to interface your existing ads into Ezoic’s testing.
Use Mediation to link your existing ad network accounts to Ezoic.
Ad networks that are set up in Mediation will compete with Ezoic’s own ad partners for the advertising inventory on your site.
This implies that your current ads will enter a similar offering marketplace as the DoubleClick Ad Exchange.
Here is the finished rundown of ad networks that bid in Google’s Ad Exchange.
In the event that your current ads earn more revenue than the ads Ezoic is testing against, your current ads will keep on showing.
Something else, Ezoic will show the more profitable alternatives.
That is useful for you because:
• It ensures you’re earning as much money as possible!
Best of all, whenever you have done the underlying setup, all the other things are mechanized.
How Much Does Ezoic Cost?
With these highlights that could straightforwardly affect how much cash you make, you may think that Ezoic is a costly apparatus.
• That’s not the case at all.
For bloggers, Ezoic offers a free plan.
In any case, this free plan accompanies one condition:
• You need to consent to show a little Ezoic ad at the lower part of your page.
• If you would prefer not to show the ad, their paid plans start at $49 per month for blogs with up to $1,000 in the month to month revenue.
• Once you begin seeing good outcomes subsequent to using Ezoic, I would suggest moving up to the $49 plan.
• Given that Ezoic claims most site proprietors increment their revenue by 50%, this is a little cost to pay as I would like to think.
• Also, with one Ezoic account, you can manage manage multiple sites.
How Ezoic Pays and Minimum Payout
The minimum payout of Ezoic is $20.
You can get paid via different strategies as demonstrated in the underneath screenshot.
My Final Thoughts
Ezoic is a staggeringly amazing tool.
• But it’s likewise a complicated tool.
I have attempted to make it less complex for you to understand and begin with this guide.
You can generally find support from Ezoic’s customer support and over time, I will add more information about Ezoic.
In the event that you are making money using AdSense, or Media.net or some other ad network, you should begin using Ezoic.
This robotized tool will definitely increase your revenue and with their low minimum payout, you don’t need to stand by long to get paid.
• And beginning is free.
This tool is just for bloggers who as of now have some traffic and revenue. While it’s still good to upgrade a little site, if your site doesn’t get a ton of traffic, it may not be worth the time to set up the Ezoic integration.
However, on the off chance that your blog is generating some revenue as of now, I unquestionably prescribe you attempt to upgrade that revenue with Ezoic.
I couldn’t imagine anything better than to hear your experience of Ezoic. What are your contemplations on the best way to expand revenue and make the most out of Ezoic?
Do share this tool with other people who have a blog; they will thank you for assisting them to increase their revenue!